Study Mission to Israel, the Holy Land, & the Palestinian Territories
On our adventure together we will...
- Tour the Holy Land through the eyes of a Jewish and Arab guide
- Retrace the ministry of Jesus, including biblical sites such as Capernaum, the Mount of Beatitudes, Nazareth and Bethlehem
- Discover the hidden disputes within Israeli society Visit Ramallah and Bethlehem and see how residents are dealing with the current situation in the area
- Meet with Israelis and Palestinians to understand their points of view on the current struggle for peace
- ...and so much more!
Join us as we discover Israel together. Our mission will explore all faiths and their connections to the land. We'll also hear from leading scholars and learn from locals of this very interesting land.
This amazing tour includes...
• 2 nights at Kibbutz Nof Ginosar, Galilee
• 1 night at Herods Hotel, Tel Aviv
• 4 nights at Mt. Zion Hotel, Jerusalem
• Breakfast daily
• 6 dinners, including Shabbat of Lifetime in Jerusalem
• Lunch with Jewish residents in Shilo
• Arrival/departure transfers with main group
• Entrance fees & porterage per itinerary
• Touring in a deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
• Incredible & unique touring adventures throughout
Full itinerary, cost, and online registration: secure.ayelet.com/PittsburghInterfaith2019.aspx
Tour does not include: Roundtrip airfare, departure taxes and fuel surcharges, any border taxes or visa fees, tips to guides, drivers or dining room waiters ($18 per person, per day; pre-collected), meals not listed, optional Sound & Light show ($25 per person), travel insurance (highly recommended) or items of a personal nature. Please note, tour pricing and operation is based on a minimum group size. A small group supplement may be applicable if we do not reach the minimum requirement. Note, airfare departure taxes and fuel surcharges are subject to change until ticketed. Full payment is due 61 days prior to departure. CANCELLATION POLICY: $100 per person charged if cancelled once booked, plus any applicable airline penalties. $250 per person charged if cancelled 60-31 days before departure, plus any applicable airline penalties. 100% penalties apply if cancelled 30 days or less before departure. All prices in USD.
Disclaimer: Ayelet Tours, Reverend Dr. Randall Bush, Rabbi Jamie Gibson, East Liberty Presbyterian Church and Temple Sinai act only as agents for the tour members in making arrangements for hotels, transportation, touring, restaurants or any other services in connection with the itinerary. We will exercise reasonable care in making such arrangements. However, we do not assume any liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity to person and property because of an act of default of any hotel, airline carrier, restaurant, company, or person rendering any of the services included in the tour. The right is reserved to cancel or change itineraries or to substitute comparable service without notice. Right is reserved to decline to accept or retain any tour passengers should such person’s health or general deportment impede the operation of the tour to the detriment of the other tour passengers.